2. Three vaccinations: Parvo, Kennel cough (bordetella) and the 1st distemper combo.
3. Dewormer preventative with Pyrantel at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks.
4. Dewormer preventative with Panacur - two 5 day treatments, including four Chlor-4 baths during treatment.
5. Giardia preventative with Metronidazole - 6 day treatment.
6. Coccidia preventative withToltrazuril at 6 and 8 weeks.
7. Dewclaws removed, front and back.
8. Temperament Test results
9. Sample of high quality dog food: Nutrisource. 32% protein. I also sell this in 35# bags for $45.00.
10. Bill of sale and receipt.
11. Information regarding 3 potty training methods available upon request. (Outdoors, Litter-pan, Crate, Wee-wee pads)
12. Information regarding grooming. Demonstration on giving your puppy a bath and basic grooming essentials available upon request.
13. Consultation regarding general puppy care:
D. Potty Training
E. Basic Obedience
F. How to pick a vet.
G. Containment systems
14. Puppy spa treatment:
A. Bath & blow dry,
B. Nails trimmed & paw pads trimmed.
C. Ears cleaned,
D. facial & sanitary trim
E. Cologne and hair bow.
15. Gift bag:
A. Ball toy or rope toy.
B. Snack bag with variety of treats.
C. Puppy Teething Ring
D. Train Me Treats
E. Sample of Nutrisource
16. 1 year genetic & health warranty.
17. Registration papers on purebreds only.
18. Completed K-9 health record, with tips and extras in Customer Folder.
19. Open invitation to come visit your puppy on Selection Day.
20. Professional photos while puppy is maturing.
21. Microchip implant, registration not included.
22. Lifetime Support.
23. OFA certified and genetically health tested parents, work in progress. See stud and dame pages for which ones are completed.
24. Spay/Neuter agreement unless discussed. Breeding rights to approved homes only.
Retails for $275.
We also pride ourselves in all the socialization that your puppy will receive. Not only do they have exposure to my 7 children, but also to all of my children's friends from the youngest to the oldest college students. They also have continued interaction with our adult dogs and employees. They get handled during all the photography shoots and on customer Selection Days. It happens naturally here and it is one of the key things that set us apart. We look forward to our continued relationship with each and every customer.
Thank you for visiting this page. My vet and my customers' vets say my health protocol is excellent! Please call to reserve your puppy, I would love to speak with you. 563-380-1136. Email firstname.lastname@example.org